Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Excel/MDB 5.0

Do you know ?


I am not sure if you have noticed this with some of Excel older versions for Eg: 2003. When you have a mdb which has more than 65,536 rows lets say 65,537, now when you try to pull in these mdb records into Excel? What happens then. You will notice that there will not be any error message flashed by Excel. So it hard to catch it, but the cause is pretty simple. We are trying pull in more rows than the capacity of Excel which is not possible.


This limitation of Excel 2003 is not present in Excel2007.


Cheers!!

3 comments:

  1. I was not aware of this topic.. It's good to learn new topics. I love to learn more new things. thanks for sharing the information with us. Ecommerce web development

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hello World!. I am an aspiring blogger, striving towards knowing more about various Technologies and innovating about it. I am full of Energy, Enthusiasm to learn more and more....